Full course description
The increasing demand for securing emerging technologies in the healthcare field has implications for standards, frameworks, and regulations for implementing cybersecurity, particularly in the areas of patient care and medical product development.
- Describe consumer healthcare preferences for convenience, personalization, and cost-effectiveness.
- Identify the areas of vulnerability (e.g., security breaches) with the incorporation of emerging technologies.
- Describe the expectations of implementing effective cybersecurity.
- Identify cybersecurity frameworks, standards, and regulations from a global perspective
- List the components of Threat Modeling and the importance of continuous monitoring.
1. Cybersecurity – Why, What, and How
2. Market Demand
3. Frameworks vs Standards vs Regulations
4. FDA Guidance and Future Plan
5. Baby Steps - Cyber Security Implementation
6. Threat Modeling
- Accreditation Status: Emory Nursing Professional Development Center (ENPDC) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation.
- Financial Relationships: ENPDC has evaluated everyone who has the ability to control content of this activity (planning committee members, subject matter experts, presenters) and found that no relevant financial relationships exist.
- Awarding Contact Hours: To obtain contact hours participants must
- Review the entire activity
- Complete the quiz and evaluation at the end
- Certificates will be distributed at the end of the evaluation
- Enduring Materials Dates:
- Start Date: 5/19/2023
- Expiration Date: 5/19/2026
Program Information: This is the first course in a six (6) course program. To complete the entire program and earn a badge CLICK HERE.
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at email@example.com or 404-727-9208.