Full course description
This course provides an overview on the ways artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are applied to facilitate drug development and clinical trials as well as the need for regulatory policies in industry.
- Describe the conventional process of drug development including its cost and duration.
- Identify where artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) fit in the process of drug development.
- Identify the possible role of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in clinical trials.
- Explore news releases of artificial intelligence (AI) in action in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Describe the need for industry-specific policies to regulate the use of artificial intelligence (AI).
- Accreditation Status: Emory Nursing Professional Development Center (ENPDC) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation.
- Financial Relationships: ENPDC has evaluated everyone who has the ability to control content of this activity (planning committee members, subject matter experts, presenters) and found that no relevant financial relationships exist.
- Awarding Contact Hours: To obtain contact hours participants must
- Review the entire activity
- Complete the quiz and evaluation at the end
- Certificates will be distributed at the end of the evaluation.
- Enduring Materials Dates:
- Start Date: 5/19/2023
- Expiration Date: 5/19/2026
Program Information: This is the first course in a six (6) course program. To complete the entire program and earn a badge CLICK HERE.
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-727-9208.