Full course description
The use of technology in the medical device industry facilitates data capture and analysis. An overview of technological systems such as artificial intelligence and machine learning and the way individuals interact with these systems, and the results of those interactions, will be discussed.
- Examine how digital data is translated from binary code to ASCII code for use in electronic communications.
- Explore how people and systems interact, recognizing the role of the human perspective when using technology to analyze data
- Describe technological systems including artificial intelligence (AI) and Artificial General Intelligence (AGI).
- Identify the differences between supervised, semi-supervised, and unsupervised learning in machine learning.
- Accreditation Status: Emory Nursing Professional Development Center (ENPDC) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation.
- Financial Relationships: ENPDC has evaluated everyone who has the ability to control content of this activity (planning committee members, subject matter experts, presenters) and found that no relevant financial relationships exist.
- Awarding Contact Hours: To obtain contact hours participants must
- Review the entire activity
- Complete the quiz and evaluation at the end
- Certificates will be distributed at the end of the evaluation
- Enduring Materials Dates:
- Start Date: 5/19/2023
- Expiration Date: 5/19/2026
Program Information: This is the first course in a six (6) course program. To complete the entire program and earn a badge CLICK HERE.
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-727-9208.