Full program description
The Georgia Clinical & Translational Science Alliance- Georgia CTSA andSC-CTSI have collaborated to provide free, high quality educational programs for clinical research professionals at novice to expert levels of experience. At the completion of each course or program, participants earn contact hours recognized by a certificate and/or badge.
This program features industry experts discussing the role of genomics in medical product development. Genomics science continues to play a major role in generating new knowledge in the basic research arena. From bench to product development involves the integration of genomics data, including pharmacogenomics and “Big Data,” and data extraction for mathematical models, into the regulatory decision-making process.
This course is designed to increase the learner’s understanding of the regulatory framework and policies for FDA regulated genomics products.
- Course 1: Genomics and Regulations
- Course 2: Genomics and Personalized Medicine
- Course 3: Pharmacogenomics Considerations for Clinical Research and Implementation
- Course 4: Big Data and Genomics
- Course 5: Applied Genomics and Target Identification